Engage your child in their potty training journey with a Sticker Chart & Stickers by Potty Time, the makers of the Original Potty Watch. Choose from three styles: Savana, Pond & Space.
Each sticker sheet set contains:
- 2 Heavy Duty Double Sided Sticker Charts (Ready to Hang)
- 28 days total tracking (4 weeks)
- 2 Assorted Themed Sticker Sheets (144 Stickers in Total)
- 1x Original Potty Watch (in color selected)
Fun fact: Our sticker charts were designed in house by the little girl you'll find on the packaging of every Potty Watch. She's all grown up and pursuing her studies in art & graphic design. Our charts and stickers are designed and made in the U.S.A. by our small family owned business.
- Interactive Potty Training Chart - Get kiddos involved in the journey by rewarding them with stickers for sitting on or going to the potty.
- Encouragement: Kids love the satisfaction of placing a sticker on the chart, even the smallest milestones should be celebrated
- Potty Training Can be Fun: We know, potty training is a huge undertaking, we want to help you on your journey, getting your child engaged goes a long way to success.
- 3Million Success Stories: We are the makers of the Original Potty Watch and with Millions and counting children potty trained we're experts in what works.
- Made in the USA and family owned and operated
My 2 year old is really encouraged by the safari sticker chart that we got and LOVES picking out a sticker after her potties. The watch has not been as easy to adjust to. He’s just not used to wearing something like that, but hopefully as he gets older it will be a good tool!
Cute item but will not wear it. We have it sitting on counter and he will go to potty when the music plays every hour. Seems to be working successfully that way. Please with the quality.
The potty watch has helped my grandson so much. It has been a difficult road trying to get him to toliet train. Since he has been using the Potty Watch, he has few accidents. He is excited about his watch. His progress in the few weeks he has used the watch is amazing.
I will give an update later
I bought it for my granddaughter, and so far she loves the songs, but refuses to use the potty. We’re hoping she will soon, fingers crossed!